SCHEDULE OF EVENTS Saturday, July 16th, 2011 & Sunday, July 17th, 2011
|The NAMRO Racing order is:|
|1. Open Cuts|
|2. Pro Mod Cuts|
|3. Super Stock|
|4. Pro Mod DOT|
|6. Pro Stock|
|7. Pro mod Scoops|
|8. Open Scoops|
|Race times to be posted on day of event.|
Directions to Power Wheels Offroad ChallengeExit Number 474, Highway 45 Baltimore Exit
North on HWY 45 to Earl Road
Turn left on Earl Rd; the park is on the Left hand side
Watch for Power Wheels offroad Challenge signs.
* It is not recommended you find your way by using your GPS as you will most likely end up on a dead end or extremely bad road and get stuck!
SO THAT WE MAY CONTINUE TO HOST THESE SPECTACULAR EVENTS,
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PARK RULES!
1. NO ROWDINESS will be tolerated.
2. NO ENGINE or EXCESSIVE NOISE (horns stereos, etc) between 7 pm & 9 am. Be courteous to our neighbors
3. NO motorized (Race Vehicles, ATV’S, bikes, etc) movement in camp sites when racing finishes
4. NO GLASS
5. NO DIRT BIKES PERIOD
6. MOTORIZED VEHICLES in SPECTATOR AREA are strictly PROHIBITED at all times.
7. ALL dogs must be LEASHED at all times.
8. Please use the bags and bins provided for all garbage…remember this is our home.
9. Bonfires are RESTRICTED to dedicated pits provided
10. AT ALL times use CAUTION when driving WATCH FOR CHILDREN
11. ENSURE wavers are signed in at main gate
12. ALL VEHICLES/TRAILERS must be removed from premises Sunday Evening
THESE REGULATIONS ARE DESIGNED FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY & SECURITY. ANY INFRACTION OF THESE RULES WILL BE DEALT WITH IMMEDIATLEY, INCLUDING EXPULSION FROM THESE PREMISES, WITHOUT REFUND!
THANKS FOR COMING, ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.
Leonard Fence Company
Steve Fisher Construction